Get A Job, Losers

No, I don’t have to. He had to take this 2 weeks off to prove he could stop posting before I’d take the deal

LMFAO

what a guy

Roragok should think about making the D&D category into a general RPFG thing and ill continue the sanjay shit there

1 Like

This is completely new to me interesting turn of events

I’m doing a discord one shot rn where I’m a sun soul monk

We were supposed to deliver a box across zombie infested Detroit but we are now attacking the fort of cocaine dealers to steal the coke and inadvertently found out that they are the rival faction to my dojo that killed my sensei uncle Donny

Shits great I’m hasted and sun bolting all these ohioans garbed in gis and the party as a whole is just wrecking face

@ian do me next

Degenerates

Leave jdance alone

1 Like

I love u

1 Like

Mwah

Got yelled at @werk for using the bathroom too much- then my manager walked in on my 5th Bristol #1 megashit that day. Two flushes and the 2nd floor bathroom smelled like the elephants exhibit

2 Likes

Maybe you should stop drinking.

I havent had a drink since friday

Now taking on e-students to e-coach on guitar or drums. $20 for a one hour lesson. Hire me.

Why would I take lessons from you when I can watch Brandon Pertz and emulate that

Sell me on it

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw snoop dogg buying balloons for his kids at a party store once. I didnt bug him.

I saw bill nye in his car waiting at a light when I was going across sunset Blvd and crescent heights I waved at him and he gave me like a little wave back with like some weird face on him like “oh fuck he recognized me” which I mean how could I not because he literally had his fucking bow tie outfit on I pretty much stopped in the middle of the crosswalk but after the wave I kept going because I couldn’t just bust out my phone and take a photo like that it was cool though

1 Like

I was walking across the crosswalk, he was on crescent heights going north across sunset when I was looking at people in their cars and saw him

Sort of saw Justin Bieber at Tatsu Ramen on melrose I didn’t really realize it was him but there were a shitload of paparazzi around so I asked the parking lot attendant who it was and he said Justin Bieber and he got into his teal Mercedes g wagon and drove off