Get A Job, Losers

Glad I just barely missed the list

I will concur; the amount of high pitched british children that end up in our teamspeak is VERY distressing when I think that nmaGane is 25 and I am a few years younger.

I have a job tho...

you are missing a lot of things that are WAY more important that a job dude

1 Like

the hamtaro poster knows who he is, or will quickly realize once he opens this thread; on the contrary, my knowing of knowing him is very… fuzzy.

Pm me pls

Glad I didn’t make the list even without a job

i used to like div a lot more on the old forums, don’t know what happened really

1 Like

Requesting updated list

Hamtaros good

Some people used the new website as an opportunity to rebrand themselves as snarky edgelords

Also I think people here are generally chill to each other and it makes the people who want to argue or post stupid nasty shit really stand out

1 Like

Also it’s quite funny klaze labels himself best artifact, best mafia, and best mod

Last I checked

• I won the artifact tournament
  • I am still being fear nked over him every game
  • he’s had mod for 10 seconds and already is messing up
1 Like

BIG fan of the alight2.0 rebrand

Best mod is probably ersu

He’s never made a single weird comment where he tried to put himself above somebody (ironic or not) for having the power to hide posts on an internet webforum

Bees is, unfortunately, a lost cause.

3 Likes

It just goes to show - you never do know what someone’s Mod Personality is going to be like.

2 Likes

isn’t it like alight 3.0 at this point

They don’t know about this

yeah shit on the “snarky edgelords” when in reality it’s the holier than thou, judgemental, leftist politics pushers that are by FAR the worst

Anybody else chew with their mouth open because it encourages better face posture