Hair faing out at 21 - should i kill my self

I heard about a new treatment for baldness by an Italian doctor on the latest cum town

https://medkit.info/2018/08/18/the-hair-loss-cure-successful-therapy-is-all-italian/ might have been this

Alternatively you could watch this video about hair loss

1999 bezos: Balding, sad, poor neck posture, nobody believed in him

2019 bezos: Company became the most successful in the world because he shaved his head, nobody questions him, looks a little bit like beloved childhood dr. seuss character yertle the turtle

i’ve been thinking and i really don’t think it’s fair to make fun of me for having no job if you make like under 45k a year

2 Likes

Hows that

I mean, hair implants have come a long way from what I understand. You won’t look like Elton John if you do it nowadays.

I know someone who put off a hip replacement for a few months because they were implementing new procedures for the surgery.
They ended up with no pain after the third day, full mobility after a few months, and a pencil thin scar that went away after half a year.

yeah im sure there’s a spattering of skilled cosmetic surgeons in turkey due to the high incidence rate of car bombings and just general pervasive genocide and the messy casaulties that come with that

you guys did look at the picture right? you do realize that the he could realistically walk to a country where they literally don’t have antibiotics due to US sanctions lmao

No clue who this guy is.

if the US pulls out of syria every medical professional in the country is going to be requisitioned to support the kurdish genocide so you better make an appointment today

at least your hair now matches your beard toprak

ok back to my rebase

1 Like

You’ll be fine dude. Shaved sides with a full top is a decent hairstyle rn anyways. Plus we’ll only improve on hair implants/surgery as time moves on.

1 Like

At least your back isn’t so bad you gotta stop Midway and be say ‘you gotta be on top I can’t do it anymore’

nothing wrong with being bald.

Internet Schminternet

Just be hapoy you arent ugly