Hip-Hop thread

NEVER FORGET THAT TEKASHI 69 ORDER SHOOTERS TO SHOOT AT CHIEF KEEF WHEN HE WAS AT HIS HOTEL IN NYC. How your shooters miss? My man chief keef is legendary.

that’s not very based

lmao

new meek mill is hott

New alchemist new Saba new Earl new big krit

Rap is saturated AF now

Ski mask Lil baby and offset got owned lmao. Dropping an album now is just asking to get overlooked

It’s so weird how everyone was shitting on meek before jail and now they’re like in love with him. Haven’t listened to his new album yet but he’s always been fantastic

me when 6ix9ine got indicted.

earl album is cool.

“Dog, I am the youth!” Kanye ranted “The kids love me. Who-who-who gon give them that smooth soul? Who gon give them those Power chops? WHO GON GIVE THEM THOSE POWER CHOPS, HUH?”

“Just chill out man,” Said Hov as he gently pushed him back into his seat. “Relax, they still love you.”

Jay’s voice washed over him like a gentle breeze, relieving him of his insecurities, dispelling his discomforts. He lowered himself to his knees and put his hands on Ye’s lap.

“I know they love me but… sometimes I start buggin out man. Daytona didn’t sell as much as Id like it t-”

Jay looked up earnestly as he helped Kan ease out of his Calabasas pants. He looked up earnestly-he couldn’t stand seeing his friend like this. He wet his oversized lips and began going to work on his old labelmate. Soon Kanye’s guttural moans were they only noise that filled that studio in Wyoming.

Between grunts, Ye managed to reply to his friend “You know, I fantasized 'bout this back in Chicago.”

Who’s everyone

Do u guys like this song im on the fence

https://twitter.com/MarkWinneWSB/status/1092155141636214784

Pet a cat when you encounter one in the street

1 Like

Rule Nombre Uno: never let no one know
How much dough you hold cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy ‘specially
If that man fucked up, get yo’ ass stuck up

Number 2: never let 'em know your next move

Number 3: never trust nobody
Your moms’ll set that ass up, properly gassed up