How fucking pissed do you think ewiz is that he is banned

"Teaming up to antagonize and report him"

First of all the dude antagonized himself, creating 15 threads calling kyle names, fighting with people in random political threads and causing people to ditch mafia had nothing to do with me or jdance

Second of all jdance and I both stated our opinions (that he would cause trouble) and then avoided him for the most part (with 1 or 2 slip ups). Didn't sign mafia, didn't engage with him over the week or so he was here, didn't post in sexism or blog threads when he was active. You're scapegoating, he's banned for his own behavior and he's accountable for his own behavior

And lastly stop acting like YNS being an idiot somehow means ewiz shouldn't be banned. If anything it just means both should be banned.

Yns talking about calling jones's dad was long before Kyle's time. Dan elected not to ban him at the time so you can talk to dan about it

I did that on the old website I think

maybe it was on this website idk but I first posted his address on the old NAdota

I was doing everyone a favor Jones quit acting up after that

Ewiz was also before kyles time as mod.

Iā€™m not saying ewiz isnā€™t argumentative - but instead that you also are argumentative and if you stepped back from your personal issue with ewiz (both of you) youā€™d probably see that heā€™s using different language these days. Itā€™s not that dissimilar to yours or especially jdance considering jdance loses all sense of propriety when heā€™s ā€œfrustratedā€ and just seeks to harass people personally.

You support jdance who literally embodies what you hated about ewiz (which even ewiz wasnā€™t behaving as such in the sexism thread)

1 Like

I will not stop posting until Kyle steps down from his position of moderator

2 Likes

When Kyle finally steps down I will be able to leave this site

1 Like

No nyte I don't think you understand the difference between ewiz and I.

When I get angry and post bad things to ewiz I know that what I'm posting is bad, and am expecting a ban.

Ewiz feels like him telling people to kill themselves is justified and that he shouldn't be reprimanded m

This just goes back to Kyle treating me unequally

2 Likes

You're wrong on pretty much all the points you make and I think you aren't looking at the situation clearly due to your experiences in the sexism thread

1 Like

I don't have a "personal issue with ewiz" I just have an opinion that his behaviors & attitude would make the site toxic & unpleasant and people would leave

Within a week that started happening. The fact you can't see the difference between the sexism thread then and the sexism thread now just means you aren't looking

1 Like

Asoul also has negative iq which is sad

1 Like

Yeah. Ewiz is not the reason the thread is the way it is now or was the way it was then. That was never true, but I can see how you and others would think so.

1 Like

Iā€™m the reason for that thread

I take full credit

The world clearly has something out for me, the effect I have on everyone around me is incredible and people canā€™t seem to stop thinking about me, talking about me, and making me the focal point of their life

I think itā€™s because of my amazing good looks or perhaps my genius level intelligence

Please everyone, for my own sanity, stop trying to be me, Iā€™m the only one of me in the world and you will never reach my level

You people are like chickens compared to me, just little chickens serving almost no purpose except to be consumed by me, I could eat your body like a chicken and feel nothing, just eat your breast meat after I slaughter and slice you up cook you up in an oven with some breading mmm

Ok

1 Like

/r/thatHappened :woozy_face:

1 Like