i came back to mm after 2 years today

It’s simple: You’re a skullhead bonehead headcase.

1 Like

No offense. Just trying to help you out.

this thread got super degenerate lets just all get along or soemthign lol

No It’s not degenerate youre wrong

grats cool ur all too shitty at dota to care about it whatever stop vomiting up my thread

nobody gives a shit about any of u which is why i distinguished in my first few points that some of u are deifnitely fucking morons. i just wanted to let some former friends/associates know im back to playing!!!~!~!!! sorry for ruining ur kewl kids klub dude!~!~!~!~~~~~~!@!~!

Hahahahahaha! You don't even know who you're talking to.
Even if I were the worst player on the planet (in reality I am leagues better than you ever were) - it doesn't make what I said any less true.
What are you getting out of Dota?

It’s just one guy

Just ignore him and he will go away

I won’t “go away” - Jendana bollywood is trolling, his goal is to ruin the forum.

1 Like

Lol this guy still plays dota 2, the game is Shit

Stop wasting your time and life.

Basically, @lokimafialolhaha - you just have to grow up and open your eyes. You’re being duped.

Do you like the game more now or when you left? Generally curious. Ask yourself again after a couple weeks.

now its my turn to be ironic

yea game is fun right now imo. if u cant win games on your own u just arent good enough and are too much of a ■■■■■■ to admit it

the game has been shit since ti4 - literal shit.

Good job playing one of the most popular games on PC mass marketed to children who use their parents credit card. You must be a GOOD player! That means something, right?

yea says every moron that tries to play dota the same way they did in 2012 and wonder why everyones better than them now

People can do what they want and should be allowed to have fun without being griefed. I’ve reported nmagane’s posts in this thread to the admins. Hopefully he will be banned.

1 Like

I mean since you’re a good player you must be getting money, or SOMETHING beneficial out of this situation, to spend so much time playing dota 2.

qv