i came back to mm after 2 years today

and btw just because how much i know it stings

• Kristina is going to Literally manhandle you in any way she wants aka what is in best interest for her AND HER BUSINESS THAT SHE HERSELF RUNS POG

We’ll call our final tally and Edn this all

im gonna send like 500 dollars for cristina anyway just for being her as a human being

and then me and her are gonna spend the rest of our successful lives together ;)

while you…

take like 36 hours away from the ocmputer my man

1 Like

oh trust me
i fucking want to but the man just dont quit ;P has to litterally try to snipe/vulture any possible smeck of dust

that he can walk away with

AND AT LEAST ROFL

well nah im done just suck my hairy balls, eat my hairy asshole - oh woops i may be droing Kristina’s job for her Xd woopsie haha Lol ROFL

SO, TO SUMMARIZE OUR FINAL LITERAL “INTELLECTUAL 1V1 BATTLE WITH EACHTOER AS HUMAN BEINGS”

my score aka number of “wins” or “bested” rounds

is literally gotta be near 70-0-0

you won

and YET ROFL

sorry gimme lkike 2 mins to bask again i still keep forgetting about kristina somehow shes going to steal everybodys hearts and just be nice and mine and we’ll travel the world and have fun and its gonna be great ;o

Loki please provide the following links for my research this evening:

• the letter threatening you with eviction for a noise complaint
  • links to Kristina’s cam stream and any other titillating content (no gay workout posts - this is not sufficient for my purposes)

okay fine since u guys cant just let me do my thing lol

yes purge thje fucking personal info that should be ovious lord almishgty not u people too