Ian Mafia (signups)

lays head on fazs lap

1 Like

It was the mario smash bros one

1 Like

We wanna host this again too haha. With discourse and us being admins it should be even easier to run those games. Just need someone who wants to host it

do game of thrones one, with season starting soon

we can do some picture memes, famous lines etc. should be an easy role play

Due to typical goynanigans the game kinda derailed but you can filter for iaafr posts and see what he did

I dont watch this Normie poopoo. Maybe we can do a sex in the city theme instead

that setup was so bad lmfao

mafiauniverse do a great job with the game props, story lines, etc

iaafr can you host Anon Game of Thrones?

It was a good try and you made something totally new that can be tweaked and rerun. Not to mention your flavor, atleast on the first xouple days. Id be proud.

dan is not in a current game so he can set it up xD

Wish I had rails console access for this to g the accs and I do believe id be a bad host for something this complex. But if the host makes the accounts using some form filling software I can get them ready to go.

I just don't have the drive to do any decent flavor or anything

id be willing to do a fairly low effort hosting job

and yea I can make accounts for an anonymous got theme later tonight I don't mind doing that and setting up passwords and randing cuz I definitely still won't play

also a suggestion. make a smaller/more activity based set-up with subs available for low activity players.

25 posts minimum in 48 hour day or something.

I rather play with 7/8 players 2 scum set up or something with people who actually want to actively play the game than 13 players with 30-40% afking

as somebody who dislikes lowposting styles, it's still a style and I think 25 is too high for a min. I'd probably set it at 10

1 Like

I was thinking if you had more original setup ideas we could try hammering them out and testrunning them later too. Just post a setup discussion thread if you got something and we can form it into something good and try running it

look at 2 games ago. everyone had at least 20. I ll be okay with 20 :blush:

I'll think about it

1 Like