They have co-opted the Land Down Unda song and it’s a dogwhistle that comes up pretty often in ig content from the last year lol. It’s just like White Rhodesia Atlantis, nothing to actually note
I don’t really use TikTok because they really love serving me agartha memes of like Yakub being exllained a math problem by Charlie Kirk but he’s Agarthan (Aryan)
And I say Like but it’s pretty much just that
Sounds like plasma's scene
Confession I haven't clicked anyone else's links wouldn't want to taint my Chinese cig, Midwest emo, goth girl algorithm
I don’t know how anyone can use youtube anymore. You have no idea what you’re getting from the video title so you’re basically scrolling them on random, but you’re spending 20 minutes each time instead of 10 seconds. And the 20 minutes is just a continuing insinuation that the video is going to get interesting at some point.
That’s general front page browsing I think. YouTube’s different from other platforms in that you have control over the subscription area and it will inevitably inform the homepage. There’s countless creators on YouTube that make content that would appeal to a guy like you, I’ll find them and send a list sometime or something
As long as you ignore the brainrot served to you as a relatively fresher user on the front page and stick with stuff like Technology Connections some cool car channel some woodworking channel etc, it would come together eventually. I swear
Come on the RLM video is right there even if it isn’t informative content
Yeah that’s the only one that I thought maybe.
I think we found our culprit though
Like no wonder you’re unhappy, you’re following primeagen instead of LowLevel. Common mistake it’s all good
Everything that isn’t redlettermedia?
Bro you’re the one who followed the healthy gamer gg no?
Not that his content doesn’t have an audience but I certainly don’t come away with a sense of whimsy when I watch anything he’s ever done
I am also following lowlevel. And yeah the healthy gamer videos are good. Everything gets drowned in the sea of shit.

