Ironstove's Closed Mafia [Day 2]

got it the day was set to over cause he started it twice voting should work.

@mafiabot vote roragok

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
roragok 1 LuckyArtist
faz 1 Roragok

Not Voting

iaafr, ian, faZ, osiris, hbotz,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

41e80da0-b95f-11ea-9a93-619bc43b9d3f

i don't like this. it would be reasonable either way that asoul is killed because rora is mafia and was getting hard tunneled or that asoul is killed because rora is town (and also he claimed vig). so being so enthusiastic about sheeping the dead is unreasonable imo.

in particular i dont see why faZ is more intent on lynching rora than me today. my top 2 scumreads are faZ and lucky exactly but they hard teaming at daystart today makes it seem like its not 2/2.

i think we should claim with any PR that has information today.

The reason people are scum that think I'm scum are as flows:

They think I read anything and think I'm making plays.

Thank you for listening.

@mafiabot lynch faz

I sort of do apologize for not being there EOD was grinding ranked PUBG with a squad

you shit or maf or what?

I jumped off Kyle last second because I thought rora was being towny in rora ways

I think asoul was killed because his initial sus on faz was right

also in retrospect fazs aggression felt a bit over the top in a scummy way

sorry if wrong

I wanted sdad dead over rora because it felt like a better resolution and he was tilted anyway to the point of not playing near eod

probably would've gone through on rora if sdad was more active but idk

don't maj/hammer pls, anyone

yeah dude i dont even think asoul was really fosing me he just does it to me all the time.

why would I even fucking kill him when he would 100% tunnel rora into today??????

sdad lynch wasnt horrible cause he was a liability to town. its just a maf lynch would have been much better yesterday.

he def was he mentioned he thought the team was faz/rora based on his theory of Kyle being maf due to wanting to tryhard the scum alignment, feeling like the rest of the game is towny, and he never rescinded sus on you

quote otherwise (or screenshot) if I'm misremembering

yea not saying it was horrible just explaining my unvote

lol you claiming cop?

its too bad you dont actually know the actual's cop mechanic this game to CC me

Osiris was my check last night, he is town.

wish I would actually get my check at the beginning of the day instead of 5 hours into it but its all good