Jdance Academic Buttering Blog Thread (Dont click if you dont like the pursuit of education)

Wasnt just the summery. It was the entire analysis

Duck that guy

He's Mafia

1 Like

Supposed to have 3 partners too. The other guy hasnt shown up in 2 weeks

1 Like

It honestly doesnt bother me that much. The guy being an asshole yeah but the work not really. It just kinda reinforces my knowledge so whatever

1 Like

Took me like 6 hours total to do the writeup, analysis and summary. Big time sink

2 Likes

You're a stronger man than i

nyte may have been right about you being spiritually bankrupt. she was kind of full of shit on a lot of things like me as am i but dopamine is no joke. it's probably you being jdance typing words saying 95% isn't good enough make number go bigger but don't let it consume you. not that striving and succeeding at education is a bad thing

1 Like

Didnt understand the paragraph

1 Like

yea

Have no idea whaf spiritually bankrupt means

a lot of things but succinctly basing your life and goals around numbers

Idk bro i was a state champ basketball player, top world if warcraft player, d1 league player, have poe records. I like to be good at things. Im good at getting good at things. I enjoy it

2 Likes

If i failed a test it wouldnt shake me at all. The 95.6% as a failure is a joke but i also know i can certainly do better

word you're good at what you apply yourself to. those are all just numbers though really. you could theoretically quantify everything you do and come out with an equation of + or - ev life value. hell man if that satisfies you keep it up. to be clear you're a winner and will achieve financial 'success', at least more than me

1 Like

Yeah i think youre just reading too much into the things i type on the internet

fair. try to be less clickbaity like killing yourself after crushing a test

My personality is certainly not an academically rigorous or competitive person in real life. For the most part i just try to have a good time and enable others to have a good time. I have been told my best quality is that i am funny

1 Like

People know that i am smart in general i think but i certainly spend no time trying to convince anyone of that