Jdance Mafia Day 1

I was a bit buzzed last night, but my thinking was that if lucky was scum and fake-claiming, then the real vig could counter-claim, lynch lucky, kill another scum, and die that night with two scum dead.

I mean thereā€™s kind of an error in that because hitting scum n1 as vig is mostly just luck

Hahahahhahahaha get fucked Benny you fucking faggot

If I were playing scummy sure but Iā€™m hella town lol

Not really dude you fake claimed vig then retracted it the next day after not getting night killed like what??

Because Iā€™m on my phone responding while working and I didnā€™t even see the thread I got my reply or mention notifications, so that was initially all I saw of the thread.

day 1 has too many replies it makes my head hurt

Ur scum.

also because flopagis is slowdives partner and didnā€™t want to majority? Hmmm.

If my play doesnā€™t scream town to you of all people then youā€™ve just made your way on to my scum list

Flopagis slowdive Ian deepthroat?

Is Krazy Kat really always like this cuz holy shit that post was scummy yaā€™ll are dismissing it as ā€˜just kkat thingsā€™ but the obvious explanation is often the right one.

Also I think if lucky artist were mafia heā€™d af least try and force the real vigi to claim before retracting no?

nah i would have def lynched kaptenrobert to save myself if i were not town

Your argument seems really stupid - mostly stemming from laziness, I gather?

no because then i would have just self lynched and would not have to type any more posts here

Uhmā€¦ so because youā€™re town you wouldnt go with a 50/50 chance lynch by voting for kaptenrobert over yourself??

But as mafia you would? And thatā€™s not lazy? Hmm.

Think Iā€™ll be keeping my vote on you, then.

How exactly I donā€™t understand

I think from Benny being scum we can deduce that both IAAFR and Flopagis are scum 100% at this point.

I was the vigilante for the record.