Jdance Mafia Day 1

le goy club ruining game because you got outted ! ! !

Agreed

i canā€™t tell if you are memeing with robot questions. cuz im not scum and he didnt pressure other people

Weā€™ll find out . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I think itā€™s reasonable to assume that Bennyā€™s strategy is to win Nmagane over by finding and lynching scum. I refuse to believe he didnā€™t bus at least one of his teammates.

yeah i know

Sorry for shooting you Ben

1 Like

Thatā€™s something you have to decide for yourself

Yeah letā€™s see how we flip you fucking retard.

Haha reasonable, thatā€™s good.

How is that not reasonable?

If Benny was smart and trying his best to win, heā€™d realize Nmagane would know this about him and maybe do a mislynch, but heā€™d also want to convince Nmagane that he is scumhunting competently.

That is assuming of course that the two of them even try to deceive each other. I think from the Hatter game it was pretty obvious that Nmagane put no effort into suspecting Benny.

Your wrong.

I am asserting that it is not reasonable to assume they play without cheating period.

I was playing back the events of the Hatter game in my head, and when Roragok asked you why you thought KKat was scum, you responded something along the lines of: Ask Matticus or Benny, they have way better reasons than me. That should have been more of a red flag to me.

Itā€™s possible, but I am not certain ā€“ and without certainty, I donā€™t care to accuse them of cheating.

No that didnt happen

Do you trust me?

Are you talking to me?