Jdance Mafia Day 1

You didnt vote on day 2, that is also key

I didn’t see a need to end the day sooner and was fine with the train on iaafr. Especially after learning Benny always busses.

@VoHiYo so you seem to have thought a lot more about this game than you led on in previous days. Who are your top 3 scum picks and why?

@flopagis Again, you have nothing to say about the day 1 quotes and your behaviour in day 2

Now you seem to be really forcing it. You realize those are benny quotes?

@VoHiYo post your top 3 scum picks and why. I’m town.

I am forcing it I said flopagis is mafia from the start

@l0nch flopagis

@anon31000304 don’t think ur off the hook. U need to tell me more about people other than nyte

Also if you want MORE evidence of flopagis read the first 50 posts of day 1

You are making urself look more and more scummy

Thats fine with me, if i’m killed by town then they will know which side I am on, If im killed by the mafia then that will again confirm everything.

So all i ask is lynch flopagis first THEN me if i am wrong. The town has enough time to win.

Sure so when you die is there anyone else you are sussing? @VoHiYo I’m town btw.

@l0nch @flopagis

just making sure I had my formatting correct!

I wont be replying until the next day so I will layout what I think, in case I get killed (im pretty sure I wont last the night).

Ian is suspicious. You can read through day 1 Big Benny did the same thing he did with Iaafr and flopagis.
Day 1 Ian voted: Kaptenrobert
Kaptenrobert(3) - Roragok, Ian, Flopagis
Along with Flopagis.

Day 2 Ian voted: Nyte

KrazyKat is also suspicious, in addition to what was discussed in day 2, why did they vote in day 1 and not in day 2? KrazyKat said I think there is one scum in nyte and slowdive.

Slowdive was a 50/50 on day 1, makes sense to assume he is not mafia for now.
Nyte named Ian iaafr slowdive benny flop as mafia, so I would assume he is not

Also Krazykat did the same thing flop did, vote day 1, did not vote day 2, highly suspecious, even though he labelled slowdive and Nyte, he did not vote with his feet, perhapsbecause IAN and IAAFR was voting for NYTE.

If Ian is mafia than krazykat is next on the list.

Now if the mafia kill me its because what I said is too dangerous.

1 Like

Who tf are u

Anyways I agree flopagis looks sus af

the interactions than flop and benny had d1 don’t look suspicious to me, especially how flop was pressuring benny for his reads on nma

interactions between*

Look at how benny and Iaafr interacted, same pattern with flopagis