Jdance Mafia Day 1

i think yns ian slowdive and matticus is our pool of people to talk about lynching today i think

yns kinda snuck in and lynched kkat at the end after trying to push on me yesterday (feels like scum jumping ship once he realized his partner was for sure dead)

ian for the obvious reasons just read his d1 and yesterday

slowdive is honestly based on how many other people have scum read him. i will have to re-read his posts.

matticus is kinda an oddball i just scum read him slightly.

thats ordered in how much i wanna lynch them.

Well shit

While yns has done some scummy stuff this game, he is well-known to do that as town, and if he was scum Benny might bus him on D1 like he did in one of my games. While itā€™s possible I guess that Benny would know that yns might throw again if he bused him (so might ignore him), Iā€™m not sure Benny would care about that.

I agree with having Ian on your list. I think plenty has been said about him already.

Slowdive was on Wintermuteā€™s initial suspect list, involved in scummy game event D1, and hasnā€™t been actively scumhunting - seriously, he tunneled Nyte all game.

I donā€™t like at all that you removed flopagis from your list. He was involved in the same scummy event on D1 as slowdive. If thereā€™s anything Iā€™ve learned, never drop suspicion on odd game events on D1. Like I said on D3, I think scum flopagis would have to be incredibly dumb to switch targets at EOD D1 to draw suspicion on himself, that doesnā€™t mean his scummy behavior on D1 should be ignored.

I canā€™t deny that Iā€™m an oddball, but some of your play on D3 was weird as well ā€“ and I donā€™t agree with several decisions youā€™re making on your suspect list.

Forgot about flopagis I think youā€™re right heā€™s someone who could be lynched today

Iā€™m done playing our vigi is intentionally trying to lose the game

@l0nch @ian

Forgot? You were suspecting him and lynching him yesterday.

Nyte was scummy as heck

Are you claiming vigi

Claiming that the vigi is not throwingā€¦

Slowdive and you are WAY more scummy than nyte ever was

Idk if ur in whatever cheating rings going on but she was nowhere near obvious town

Y

Iā€™m not saying she was obvious town but she was not the scummiest of the remaining players

Ur gay

Great talk

Town can u lynch this guy please

Y m I scum

Also whereā€™s the fucking cop at youā€™ve gotta have some info by now right

1 Like

forgot to add him to the post didnā€™t forget that i found him scummy