Jester Nightless [DAY 4 - END]

Yeah, it's done -- ex-girlfriend just texted me. Apologies nyte I have better things to do now. Would appreciate if this was all put to bed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Someone should start doing an namafia week in review type series

Iike via video

absolutely shameless retard.

Glad to see the mafia section active again.

2 Likes

5 new posts a day - YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO READ EVERYTHING

("epok" posting at least once in every thread) YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO KEEP UP I HAVE A LIFE

2 Likes

he has no life and no job. Honestly I have no idea what he's talking about.

1 Like

You should just cut your losses nyte -- I have sold. I don't care and have washed my hands of this.

literally shut the fuck up
get help

tell that poor fucking person to get a restraining order

better yet, just send her a copy of your post history for the last year(that's all that's needed) and let her figure that out for herself you dumb fuck

shut

the fuck

up

You're going to have to wash your hands a lot more.

1 Like

mad you missed out?

I'd say this is a pitiful situation for everyone involved. It's simply not right.

Man has to eat dude. I'm so fucking hungry.

the charm of a dark triad man never lasts. im afraid it seems your spell has worn off, again. Freedom.

No. A man doesn't have to debase himself for carnal pleasures, especially if at the same time disingenuously manipulating and harming another person's life.
It's shocking how you hold yourself to no standards when it comes to this.

2 Likes

your cope is terrifying dude

there is more than just a subtle feeling that you actually believe crazy things, like your (alleged) girlfriend leaving you has anything to do with me, and not your shitty chaotic behavior

or that you think anything i might be doing or going through in my life is retaliatory of your shitty and chaotic behavior TOWARDS me, or whatever line of thinking you have that i might be jealous of your situation, romantically

just fucking absurd, get help

You were the one that originally showed me this video.

But clearly you're no genius, in fact you're probably really stupid if you're seriously considering getting back into your entirely fake "relationship".

1 Like