LATE NIGHT SQUAD THREAD v2

hope that shit worked out

potms pretty good right now

I won but my team was not happy I picked mirana. I was yelled at for she doesn’t fit anywhere.

Game felt pretty much like old times. Antimages getting dagons, abandkms,. Glad DotA players don’t change much even if icefrog is ruining DotA by adding to many dman heros and items.

If u gotta ask it ain’t late enough

2 Likes

yall whomst tf up first post in my new apartment. can’t wait until the nadota tapestry gets here

2 Likes

ya

Same

squadding up

bump

Toiling

just got back from wathcing the entire first season of silicon valley with a bunch of my friends. surprisingly good show

1 Like

Every clip of that I’ve watched has been funny and that makes me scared to get into it

it was really good in my opinion, maybe slightly funnier for us because the guy who introduced us to the show is really similar to the main character so every scene or episode was followed by “remember when you did X”

you should definitely watch it but i feel like its one of those shows thats much better if you watch it with other people

SQUAD SHIT

been watching it with dinner every night or other after avoiding it for a while because i thought it was cringey

alec bergs a decent writer so its been fun to watch but the first seasons the best compared to the rest i think. a lot of its hit or miss but ive always liked following tech trends and i think they do a pretty good job parodying that kinda stuff

gang

silicon valley is a top tier show on right now. althought i hope pied piper gets some kind of omega success this season. it seems every season they do alright -> catch a break -> fuck themselves over somehow -> something crazy happens and saves them at the last second -> repeat

havent started the second season so cant really comment. it does seem to follow the model of a series that kinda runs out of jokes and therefore runs out of steam in later seasons but we’ll have to see i guess.

what are ya’ll doing up at this hour

im currently reflecting about lost sexual opportunities

contemplating a couple things while i play some Xcom.

Browsing namafia.com