thread off topic

closed

:pepelaughing:

1 Like

thread off topic
deleted

2 Likes

jdance worked hard to host this game please have respect

I had 10 times the amount of respect as IAAFR, Insom, Bazingaboy, and Epok combined.

thanks for hosting jdance

agreed

The game was okay. Somehow 4 unnamed survivors died first

can i be canonically remembered as that one guy that sucked out of the airplane when it broke up. very similar to my gameplay

The ending was not realistic, my character probably should of been immune considering he was made of smoke

Didn't watch the show but I am guessing this is inconsistent with the ending of the show

1 Like

Also i Pmd ■■■ his role as "survivor" and he posted "survivor" in the thread within seconds, not giving me the time to send the right one

2 Likes

Honestly it was because they were the least posters. Insom and Bazingaboy are AFK-Lords and your attitude towards benny was incredibly disrespectful and he had full right to boycott this game.

1 Like

Not going to spoil anything but you'd be surprised...

Can you clarify?

The best players won so it was far from the worst game hosted here. Thanks for the host @JDance. Vanilla town was mvp.

2 Likes

dont defend him. or do. he knew what he was doing and i bet he enjoyed it. still love you benny

really let the team down second game in a row sorry lads

Could town have still won after claim? Im not smart enough to navigate my own setup

iaafr will soon arrive to confirm how much of a piece of shit i am

No.