I mean idk how anyone could argue this setup is not a gigantic fucking trolli
It’s low priority dude relax
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| yns | Agubar |
| Klaze | DEEPTHROAT |
| iaafr | Klaze |
| Agubar | DEEPTHROAT |
| DEEPTHROAT | Agubar |
| bazingaboy | Agubar |
Not Voting
LuckyArtist
epok
Nyte
Matticus
9f3cb350-eb95-11e8-abd6-7318bc10ca74
ok still doesn’t work if not on top line

Adding nyte as scum to your list of reads
that’s not a read
If we Lynch agubar, we go into tomorrow as 6v2, so it’s scum favored. If you Lynch me, y’all go into 5v2v1, and he can just swap to scum side if it looks like they’re going to win. Get the fucking neuts out
Just a random lynch?
Yeah, roragok says it doesn’t work if there’s a newline before the @mafiabot
Correct
a lot of shit I do is in the hopes people will react in alignment indicative ways
I have faked reads for this purpose before as well
I just want lbj epok and nyte to play man
There was another game where iaafr kept talking about how bad the setup was for a day straight, don’t remember if he was scum or not
that’s non alignment indicative for me
did you see my question on your current top scumreads?
the past does not dictate the present or future
debatable
@nyte play in this game pls