@mafiabot Lynch matticus
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| iaafr | iaafr |
| DEEPTHROAT | Klaze |
Not Voting
yns
Klaze
LuckyArtist
epok
Agubar
Nyte
Matticus
bazingaboy
a10b5ad0-eb7f-11e8-abd6-7318bc10ca74
Oh wait no it’s case sensitive on names period.
current read is
ewiz scum lbj scum
nyte 3p
You’re fucking dumb
adn you’re fucking scum, its so boviosu i cant fucking blieve no one sees it ur the most obvious sucm ive sene in my entire life
74,26% is the chance of either CF or the target dying before d3. If the target is scum, the chance gets significantly reduced to 40%
I’d say both parties definitively gain off him claiming D1, given we don’t lynch him off the bat, which is a risk he should take if he wants to win.
gay gay gay gay gay don’t claim and pretend to be town and play to wincon or don’t IDC
I hate this setup and I hate klaze for trying to do this
This setup is fairly vanilla, I’m sure why you’re shitposting/don’t care is because you rolled 3p/scum.
what gameplay do you expect from me so far as town
Something similar to what ewiz is doing
I want this to be played vanilla and this trying to get the 3p to out shit is gay and possibly scummy but maybe you’re just really gay
you mean what I just said is gay (trying to think about 3p scenarios?)
I’m either expecting the 3p to come out as soon as he reads my posts and give us his target, or be very low-effort and hope to coast along to d3.
playing is reads to me
people are doing nai or hard to read shit because this 3p shit is gay or they haven’t really played yet (lbj yns mattuy)
expecting me to do the gay shit u and ewiz is doing is both a character misread of me and possibly scummy agenda
Looking at how people react to gamesolves and discussion about game-mechanics are often the best reads you’ll get