iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:24am
1145
gonna make another response to this
do you recall her actually following up and focusing on matty and me? cuz i never felt it
never felt her actually try to read the game to the point of developing reads she believed in
she just showed her idea of progression with no real fire or weight behind it
it's classic scummy stuff and im baffled you can't see it
She didn't, but that seemed much more like a "My reads are weak and I want more information" play rather than a geniune scumtell, like it was pretty early in the day and it's perfectly understandable that she didn't want to push someone she wasn't convinced was really scum.
This post is also very polarizing, It's either very scummy or very towny but I don't think she'd think to write this as scum.
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:33am
1147
no that's just straight scummy and you're confbiasing the town possibility
in fact im gonna link a game where another scum player posted almost the exact same thing
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:35am
1148
(btw i had 3/4 scumreads correct end of day 1 that game on nancy drew, garden gnome, and cemeteries)
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:37am
1149
solving is towny
trying to look townsided and narrate how you’re developing reads and how the stuff you’re doing is pro-town is scummy
there’s a subtle difference
Going to ISO nyte’s previous scumgame and compare
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:40am
1151
of meta comparisons, scum to scum is the one that fails most often, because some players genuinely mix up their style and try different things
comparing with town games is generally more reliable if you want to meta somebody
vt game especially here
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:46am
1152
also reminder my meta comparison in the mason game failed precisely because i was comparing mason game to vt and didnt realize mason was a possibility (i compared it to her play as vt in jdance’s game)
Iso nyte here. It’s a very similar game (2 scum - bussing is less likely) Roragok’s Mafia #25
Nyte is jones. The difference is day and night, I’d be mega impressed if she was capable of switching it up like this on a whim
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:52am
1154
idk she makes some pretty towny posts in that game that look decent and not like she's a horrible scum player lol
After reading the new posts and rereading the old i am fairly convinced that, however the mafia is distributed, it is not klaze and deepthroat, like it was the previous setup. It’s one or neither. I don’t know what to make of the deepthroat jdance combo because while jdance was perhaps the most simple scum read, deepthroat has almost refused to acknowledge him outside of stating that klaze’s progression is weak. That’s really suspicious but deepthroat has also completely disregarded me on the same grounds (that jdance and I are just babbling like ■■■■■■■■
IF deepthroat is mafia, I don’t think he’s connected to jdance and he’s essentially pocketing jdance.
IF klaze is mafia, that’s an interesting turn because he hasn’t really linked with anyone and if you refer to bazinga’s post that would make him highly suspect of mafia play. Which is ironic because bazinga sits pretty high on my list right now. I want to hear more from him. He seems to have capable reads and he’s not really contributed much except for jumping on jdance and then removing his focus immediately after which.
Nma still reads poorly, also is a troll. Not sure about this Nma/epok dynamic. Nma has pushed epok hard (as we all fucking know he will every game off the bat) but epok’s posting style dropped right back into his usual shit after the first 24 hours and I’m not sure what that’s indicative of. It does make me lean towards him being scummy.
IF deepthroat is scum it’d be a risky play to also have epok be scum when he’s pushing for a day2 lynch on Epok.
I want to get reads from Ian/bazinga/krazykat because I’m not seeing a good pattern here, yet.
That all being said, ■■■ is putting quite a bit of effort into this game. He usually puts out a lot, I think, but he seems to be more structured about it (for him).
I want to say it seems towny because he appears more clean in his approach, more uniform, but it reminds me of klaze and klaze is definitely high on my list for capable “clean” mafia play. I don’t believe ■■■ is that capable I’m just trying to draw parallels.
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:53am
1155
notice the end of the first post i just quoted
rings very similarly to how she ended a post here
yns
November 20, 2018, 12:53am
1156
That’s like exactly what you did that one game I tunneled you
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:54am
1157
yeah lol i do it as town sometimes i’ll admit it’s a bad part of my town play that i should get rid of
but usually when i do it as town it’s in response to susses an feeling like im being misread
and regardless, the fact that i do it as town doesnt mean it’s still not scummy in general
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 12:55am
1158
like i just skimmed her iso in the game you linked klaze and id say she is actually playing quite similarly to this game here
in fact she tried harder and looked better in that game
The first post, in hindsight looks very scummy to me. She’s literally just summarizing the game, making it seem like she’s contributing but she’s not, notice how she doesn’t give any reads of her own. Perfect post to artificially come off as town.
The second post is a bit better but I’m still confident that these posts are entirely different from the posts we’re seeing now.
If you by better you mean awkward and overly aggressive then yes
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 1:01am
1162
@mafiabot lynch bazingaboy
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 1:03am
1163
god damn i lost a hundred bucks
iaafr
November 20, 2018, 1:04am
1164
{bazingaboy matticus lucky artist}