Luck Isn't Real

Nah i agree there is alot of luck in life but you can reduce the luck you need to succeed a lot by yourself

ā€œJust succeed broā€

1 Like

Its not easy. I didnt say that.

I think you still have a childā€™s understanding of the world. Nothing wrong with that. Read Moby dick or something.
Thereā€™s a reason the world and people are as they are right now, and itā€™s not because people donā€™t want to be successful just because ā€œItā€™s not easyā€ - Why do you think those people in that warehouse think like that?
ā€œJust stupidā€ is the way you put it. Do you think those people are Stupid? Youā€™re Smarter than those people?
People arenā€™t stupid - they never were. The stuff youā€™re saying isnā€™t some secret knowledge, donā€™t think those people donā€™t know better or ā€œhavenā€™t triedā€. Donā€™t think youā€™re above others like that - youā€™ll say ā€œI donā€™t think thatā€ but you do.

1 Like

Nma has no understanding of success or what succeeding looks like in life so I wouldnā€™t bother having this conversation with him at all

Additionally he has no knowledge of ā€œpeopleā€ and the world of people so it is a waste of time to talk to him about his opinions on ā€œpeopleā€ and what people think

Keep in mind these are not insults. I am not insulting you NMA itā€™s just words

Itā€™s not insulting itā€™s just wrong and ignorant - you donā€™t know anything about me and my knowledge so itā€™s just embarrassing for you to write stuff like that.

Yes I do.

Iā€™m sorry to break it to you but you donā€™t.

Iā€™m sorry to break it to you but I do.

Youā€™re wrong - itā€™s not very clever to just lie.

Well, Iā€™m not lying. You have very little knowledge of people and none of success.

Can you give a psychological breakdown in less than 5000 words? Iā€™d honestly like to read it. Iā€™m not trying to defend him either I just want to know.

Itā€™s wrong - what youā€™re saying is wrong. I have 25 years of experience with people and success.

Sure. Itā€™s right above your post

Thatā€™s a little more concise than I was expecting but Iā€™ll accept it.

1 Like

He knows knowing about psychology either haha

amer is the guy who thinks he could genuinely become a millionaire if he justā€¦ PUT HIS MIND TO IT

1 Like

Retard!

1 Like