Mafia Ethics Commission

The game was not ruined. It was obvious.
You were confirmed town. One of the other players was the last scum.
They voted each other.
You vote to win or lose.
Did you even get that?

Of course I did, which is why I played perfectly until the host's rug pull

None of that matters

You Messaged a player about a game you are not in.

Is the above statement correct?

It is.
And I just told you to do what the host asked.

do not feed the trolls

the host made us vote in pm's (pointless as insom and i would be voting each other regardless) and jcrispy had a jcrispy moment. both watch basketball. coincidence?

The subject of the post is irrelevant. That is a clear line that I do not even cross.

And at the time there was still hours left until end of day. I could have wanted to get a couple more posts to read into the game just a little more (in reality once the host changed the rules I was done, it was a joke game)

Lebron Crying On Floor GIF

(reserved)

His kid took the clot shot

Just noticed this. I made the perfect play. Self voting can be banned game by game (as @Vanilla_Town did the game before)

Please, continue embarrassing yourself

OK I will stop.

Massive cope

lucky artist making the votes pm only was pointless as jcrispy's vote is the only one that matters but he's the host so he can trash his setup however he wants.

jcrispy complaining about it was pointless as his vote is the only one that matters but you run that risk when you have a setup that can be held hostage by the only confirmed town and it happens to be jcrispy.

you messaging him was against the rules and pointless as well because it's jcrispy

2 Likes

All true but I don't care.
Not playing any more games with trolls.

1. Non pm votes can make a massive difference, especially when two weak players are on the board (you and insom)

2. Changing it puts me at a massive disadvantage (see above)

3. Yes it was pointless, but a huge mistake on his part

you're the only confirmed town with a 50/50 chance and you know both of us will vote each other. if votes were hidden on day 1 then this could be relevant but they weren't

Taking away the possible interaction between the three of us is a huge deal

1 Like

Post can't be empty

if you were expecting insom or me to hold your hand and tell you what a strong mafia player you are and how you should vote the other guy you need to go get your attentino on 4chan