Mafia sign

You have me

If I lived closer I’d help you clean up horse shit all day

Probably true

Can you tell them not to sign? No offense to your friends of course.

Sure I do that

Jdance’s friends were a lot more optimal than nma’s friends last game - just by the data

My “friends” are almost everyone on the site - jdance is bringing strangers just to sign mafia and it’s just not fun.

Umm, vohiyo was, but he had a strong PR. imcoolyourweird was pretty much afk till final day and didn’t do anything. Ian was just as bad as, if not worse than, any goy has ever been

I’d call it a draw

Do you not consider yourself nma’s friend?

I know you believe what you’re posting so I’m going to engage you

Lets look at the data:
Benny - died n1, bussed and outed his teammates
Nma - died early - not his fault
Jones - edited html to create a fake role pm that said he was scum, posted it and got zeused
K-rob - tried to lynch jones and nma based on a conversation he had with them in teamspeak (they were both town)

Meanwhile: jdance’s friends go to lylo and make high-effort setup solve posts, winning the game

For the record I’m not signing this game and won’t be ruining the signup thread by continuing to talk about this

I am very proud of my friends especially considering these are their first ever mafia games

Vohiyo kept trying to Lynch in PM’s the little bastard

Still no proof vohiyo and icyw aren’t jdance alts

Let’s also keep in mind that jdance gang has a history of talking in discord. Were they cheating in discord last game? I don’t think they were but it’s definitely something to think about.

Count me out if more than 1 goyclub player is signed

I don’t think Benny outed his teammates: iaafr outed himself. He did kind of out flop tho

I’m not a weeb. Case closed. Also, only weebz cheat

Klaze and I will be spending quality time in graveyard together this game :sunny:

What’s the point of spending hours reading threads and trying to solve the game only for some retards to cheat mid-game and grief when they die

it’s not my fault that jones and nmagane basically admit to being scum if they weren’t. They were griefing.