Matrix Mafia [CANCELLED - POST GAME DISCUSSION]

Now you know what it's like to not be in the Lounge.

2 Likes

Oh I see. That's a really good joke

benny spam invited everyone into the pm and the game was ruined. we knew the japanese name guy was mafia, and then the game ended

i accept responsibility for a shit game. i was irritated at being deceived into thinking we were signing a traditional game and further angered by a brand new player getting scum in a haphazard homebrew setup (not kuki's fault and vanilla town convinced the turk to join in between dota games so he could grief his game). i edited a post in the matrix thread after i accidently posted there instead of mafia chat (the night time limit was not waiting for my pill selections that was just flat time mandated by host). i offered to repost it after discussing it with host but he agreed it would be best to not grief the game. i later realized the best play for scum is to blue themselves and have everyone stay in the pool with trinity making town get 3 correct lynches in a row out of a pool of 4 but i chose pills in hopes to keep the thread more active. when benny exploded i decided i had enough.

sorry gamers

p.s. this setup still sucks ass through a straw

3 Likes

No, it's not your fault. The game was ruined by You_Lose_I_Win posting role PM and Fireworks_Over_Maynooth getting administration involved over rulebreaking.

1 Like

Good game everyone. I also barely know what happened since I was stuck in the Matrix philosophizing with AFK players, but I do know we won which is the important part.

1 Like

I quote from the Movie: Ignorance is bless !

2 Likes

This meat, It's not Real. But Now I Realize that ignorance is blessed.

2 Likes

The next time this setup is hosted (The Matrix: Resurrected) we will be featuring: Cypher, The Architect, and Morpheus.

1 Like

What about the albinos with dreadlocks?

What?
He was the first person voted out.
And he was scum.

Bazinga and I correctly voted him out.
I correctly tagged Kuki as second agent and Matty as trinity.

1 Like

nice touch by the host making the forum tranny "trinity" within the matrix "matty" (tranny).

1 Like

You Will Never Be A Woman.

1 Like

Disclaimer: The roles were NOT rigged.

Thanks, I got my favorite role.

1 Like

Matty being trinity was pretty funny because he scumread me ("because I laughed") and then couldn't come to the day thread to lynch me

The game would've been pretty funny if it went on. Krazy for the record I was going to dodge that day 1 vote train pretty easily - the only real question of the day was whether I could get bazinga lynched D1 or would have to lynch some afk

Also interesting thing I noticed and should've told Osiris: losing 1 scum has exactly 0 impact on the game as you could only ever bring 1 to day for lynches. Losing a smith doesn't really matter to gamestate

But anyway I dont think we should let people resign out of games, they can grief and flame the host and post their teammates in the thread but the game should go on and people should lynch them to end the game

1 Like

Yeah, that one was particularly easy because as town you only derive fun out of winning and/or using your town abilities to grief your teammates. That's a noteworthy streak for me, as I've now predicted that you were scum 9 out of the last 2 times you rolled scum.

Yes very impressive. I think I would've laughed as town but there was probably a toneread there that you picked up on. Well done

1 Like