Matticus Mafia Day 1

maybe his logic is fallible but the fact that i am town is INFALLIBLE

Klaze I have a deal for you.

If you lead a lynch on a scum read of mine I'll follow you. If you lead a lynch on a townread of mine I'll vote you. If he is null I'll get to pick a lynch

1 Like

It's kind of funny that kyle scumread me solely off the fact that I was "blogposting" and now he's doing exactly that while fostering more blogposts. Unless these faZ dicksucking posts are unironical in which case I don't wanna play anymore

Response to mild pressure: I dont wanna play anymore ??

kyle ur goinna have to explain how u get to shit if u want me and hopefully others to bleieve u

Why do you choose to respond to Kyle there and not me/faz

i didnt scum read you for blog posting. i scum read you for being a hypocrite

which is ironic because now youre calling me a hypocrite

yeah wtf shit's pretty estrogenic

did klaze actually roll scum? i was just mosting memeing himh before

but he does awful under pressure and wow this boys turnin MORE red by thE MINUTE

what are you guys even talking about right now because i don't think it's what you started talking about

we wwere talking about whether klaze questioning every single read is towny or scummy

i think it would be townier if he took the time to play devil's advocate and engage in discussion to make everyone's reasoning more rigorous instead of fogging shit and getting embroiled in drama

I'm not gonna agree to faZ dumbass deal and you're just trolling, kyle might be retarded but at least he's trying

Questioning things to further discussion? Yes.

Trying to shut down someone posting their reads and trying to paint it as scummy? No.

1 Like

Why lol

We currently have 4 confirmed town and you're refusing to work with us. This is extremely scummy from our point of view.

town;
me
faz
slowdive
jenada

potential probably most likely mafia;
klaze

We asked you mildly to do something towny and you called faz a dumbass and said I was trolling

i don't think klaze's emotional bs right now is sincere

yeah thats what i believe too, so i think at this point i am down to lynch Kyle, the confirmed town member

casting doubt is towny and baseless questioning is scummy

It's funny that you keep praising yourself for "furthering" town for making those useless garbage posts, but what has actually sparked discussion is that comment I made turning the pressure back on you again

this is like full on mirror of last scum klaze game.