Matticus Mafia Day 1

Also important if you pretend to not know somebody is employing a common scum strategy (driveby tunneling or whatever you call it) when we know you have done that exact thing in the past

ur anger seems faked as fuck my guy

@mafiabot lynch @ian

since you seemed to be one of the few people that saw the point of my exchange with klaze over jones (who i don't give a fuck about, sorry jones) what do you think of Klaze's play this game?

It just seems odd that jenanda would sit out several games then proceed to play like a hybrid of yns+agubar shitpost chimera. Seems like he was a scum trying to clear himself. Why not just play the other games if you were going to shitpost anyway?

Made me really think it was a way to town clear as his scum game instead of genuine funposting

?

I ISO'd KKat and he hasn't posted anything inherently scummy but he also has not really commented on anything going on in the thread aside from this.

This post bothers me because of afew reasons

1. Lynching someone later never works on this website. When someone says "oh this person might be scum but we can deal with them later" they almost never get dealt with later

2. "he might be scum" + "he isn't playing THAT bad today"
    this would be fine if he offered alternatives and said why them over klaze. but he didn't.

i don't have a hard scum read on him but i do wanna point this out

KKat likes to lurk as scum so yeah

kkat likes to lurk regardless.

i would like others to give opinions on him.

do we think he's lurking town? lurking scum?

if he flips mafia what does that post say about klaze? does it say klaze is town and kkat knows that so he's trying to pocket him? does it say that klaze eis mafia and kkat knows that and is bussing but not too much

Who would you say has had most - Jones?

Jesus Christ there’s no one here.

Yes. I hope he knows how important he is to me.

Well I’m going to put my faith in someone perhaps I shouldn’t.

BG here.

What?

Nothing. Forget it.

I'm glad you're the bodyguard nyte

You son of a goat

If we're being honest I wasn't ready to give a read on your alignment one way or the other

Anyone wanting to give a read on me when I’ve clearly been afk with work (and then game of thrones) is beyond the hope of having intelligent and compelling gameplay so fuck off