Matticus Mafia Day 1

i DONT agree WITH your READS

I thought the same about you but in reverse but I've come to the realization that it may be possible

Look at it historically:

There has never been a game where the 50/50 was a good thing for town and people ended up finding scum off it

The only time it was good was when we highrolled and had a scum flip

Additionally it pretty much only happened because benny and nma thought it was a funny way to grief games

In conclusion I think you're griefing

Faz has been surprisingly hesitant to push me this game -- not sure what to make of that -- maybe town

Take out bazingaboy put in another +1 and you've got it

There is people like friend, like magicninja like gwez, like murs, like jenanda that are WAY more of a scumread than kyle and slowdive like what the fuck are you even smoking?

maybe you just gave up and just fucking with me to throw me off

Ethan Jones. Game griefer

Just look at his ISO, there's nothing but filler, pocket attempts and a shitload of posts trying to improve his town perception

you're griefing dude

I wanted to sit at 50/50 till EOD and maybe make someone move their vote

now it's fucking ruined

Wow, that's incredibly clever

Im surprised you didn't already catch all 3 scum with that

If all your posts are different ways of screaming "i'm town" you're either a griefing town (0.1%) or scum (99.9%)

well you've offered that ian is scum by his response of LMAO

Which is true and a solid toneread

yea through a scum lense maybe that's a correct read. but it doesnt make them scum. you are just missing all the towntells in the filler posts, that's your problem.

If ian isn't scum I will punch ethan jones in the balls

Serial Killer, specifically

link me one post where slowdive towntold

Can you just agree to do something really embarrassing to yourself in the vein of gwez