Matticus Mafia Day 1

asoul shut the fuck up he posted a role PM and continued to talk.

The fact that you imply that me asking a DEAD PLAYER TO STOP POSTING (THAT ALREADY HAD POSTED A SHIT TON AND GOTTEN HIS CLEARED READS OFF) is over the line is making me legitimately mad

Lynching someone who sincerely asks to be lynched day 1 of a 15 player game is not scummy

Also jenanda is definitely right here. Klaze you should just stop being a mod when you're in game. Turn the mod part of you off.

1 Like

How many games have people done that

How many times have YOU done that

Just because klaze is a moderator doesn't mean he's immune to this bullshit

Threatening to ban him is the problem

Thank u ian

Still gonna lynch u though

:gun3:

im taking a break from this.

you both are wrong.

slowdive 100% broke a clear rule. he should stop talking.

None. I have posted 0 times after flipping (posting after EoD is still shitty but pre-flip is not nearly the same), no one here has ever posted after their flip you dumbass

You know what I didn't think about it like that duuuude

Actually maybe I'll lynch klaze lol

Seeing as our cleared town player expressed such a strong opinion on him

I think you're just mad because he said to Lynch you. Lol

1 Like

@mafiabot unvote klaze

If you think what I did was over the line you should contact Roragok and get me unmodded

You know how much stupid shit happens in these games but because you're a moderator and he's saying to lynch you he gets a ban threat? You realize we had actual griefers in our games for about 6 months?

I'm not going to do that because I think you're fine but i'm definitely going to call you out when you do something stupid

He told a guy who continued to post after he posted his role PM to stop posting or he bans him for a day.

I remember you pulled the same shit when I locked kyle's thread even though he asked the thread to be locked at EoD

if he wanted to continue and play maybe he shouldnt break the rules.

When I did that in the past I well knew i d get banned from the site