Matticus Mafia Day 1

I would suggest all of you to stop talking about this

Host can even decide those players should continue playing after posting their role pms and you guys would have to go along with it and disagree in postgame if you felt the need. It's the host's gameworld

Please

Yeah sorry I didn't take into account that the host would want flipped players to keep posting, my bad

host is not here observing 24/7 this is not communism, this is NAMAFIA DEMOCRACY RULES

How many times have you seen roragok threaten to ban people or take any game action as a player

Answer: none because while he is retarded he's not that retarded

Apology accepted

im sorry i dont want to keep playing this game

Post your role pm

hope you dont hold it against me

Do it

If he were saying to Lynch me, and I couldn't get him to stop by threatening a ban, I would have a disadvantage compared to you in this game. You were angry and his read was part of that.

No more posting below this line

I am town cop

I've had this discussion with asoul 30 times before and it's not about gaining personal advantages but enforcing the rules

We just had this shit discussion when I checked jdance's IP for nma

I'm literally out here trying to make namafia great again

It's about moderation having impact during a game

The possible advantage (none) I would gain is a price you should be willing to pay for keeping the game playable

Klaze not moderator there has different impact

You shouldn't moderate in a way that has impact on active games you are a part of, it's not your place

The alternative is having a ruined game