Matticus Mafia Day 2

I think it's strange that you're voting me

I think it's very unlikely that friend is town

i sussed you d1 and i wasn't alone but we'll have to see.

i'm concerned that sensitive boy wonder jones was right all along and i've been getting played by faz

and i'm not looking forward to having to read d1 again

The jenanda flip and the other flips make me pretty towny in my humble opinion

Weird tbat the lawyer was only a jd, not an esq. Clearly a scummy guy to not be licensed to practice law and do so anyways. I want to hear from kyle, he fell off the face of the planet yesterday and i wanna knoe why

I'm more confident Ian is town after seeing jenanda go down since he was pushing lynches on Ian and klaze

Friend is the token afk mafia we have in every game

@mafiabot lynch Friend

@mafiabot lynch @murs

reasoning?

nah dog i'm still not sure about u

needless to say he knew klaze would flip green

i'm taking klaze's d1 play more seriously now because he was right and i was wrong. you were a pretty consistent scum read of his.

kyle is inconsistently towny and if he's town i think scum will try to get him lynched.

curiosity: is there something about murs that screams to you "new player that rolled scum"

reason 1

reason 2 you are here all of the sudden when you didn't do shit whole day 1

1 Like

reason 3 you are likely SK with this reasoning cause as town you would have thought that ian still has SK possibility but from your SK POE you dont have that as an option

you can start by providing a full reads list murs, that would be great

1 Like

also Ian is likely SK for a reason Jenanda died. and jenanda death tunneled on Ian

Faz is mafia

great contribution nyte

if I was sk then Kyle would be dead instead of jen since Kyle was my day 1 scum suspect and I voted to lynch him

Hey Iā€™m just using your logic. Mafia is who cares about sk. Thank you for blatantly being mafia.