Matticus Mafia Day 2

That's the stuff I kind of tuned out for

My reads have been pretty good this game though so I'm taking a little offense to the accusation of low effort

kyle came in, said he wasnt afk, then left. Very good stuff.

@mafiabot lynch gwez

No offense but I'm not seeing a world where you, kyle, and faz are all town.
I'm just trying to find the most scummy and most towny. Kinda hard with 2000 posts on day one.

That was meant for ian, kyle, and faz.

where me, kyle and faz are all town? Im personally seeing a world where kyle is scum if u were wondering.

I was replying to ian.

what are your thoughts on me

Not sure but your in my lean town list and your reads on kyle and gwez match mine a bit.

So I have some time and am doing a lot of reading. Not posting a whole reads list yet. Maybe tonight.

@mafiabot lynch ian

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
gwez ian
magicmagininja gwez
Roragok gwez
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs murs

Not Voting

KrazyKat
kyle
Friend
Nyte

3b887c80-60ad-11e9-abd5-efa2e13e9c9a

I did my best on reading every player's posts.
Since no one is posting, here is my list. Towny (top) to scummy (bottom).

Nyte. Confirmed bodyguard unless counterclaimed.

Magic. Lean town read. His reads on kyle and gwez seem genuine and kinda match mine. At least he posted some reads.

Roragok. Lean town read. He hasn't posted a lot, but his reads are similar to mine.

Murs. Lean town read. Posting reads on day 2 makes me think he is trying. Slight chance he is getting coached by his mafia partner.

Gwez. Gave me a few town-tells early. Started to get a bad vibe later from all the fluff posts, but still not sure. If he is scum, he is doing a great job.

Ian. Gave me bad vibes early but now I'm not so sure. I have a feeling in the back of my head that mabe he bussed jendana all day for the town cred, or that he's the SK and killed jendana.

Friend. Didn't post much substance day one. Might be trying to fly under the radar and avoid notice. Might just be busy.

Faz. Mixed. It looks like is try to get conversations started, but then he started tunneling klaze so much that it makes me wonder. Also I don't like how he is stroking some people's egos.

Kyle. Same as faz. Tries to get conversations started, but then starts tunneling. Trying to buddy up too much.

My best guess is one (or two) scum in kyle/faz/ian and one in friend/gwez.

Kyle and faz are tier 1 and 2 lynches respectively

If I were sk I'd definitely kill jenanda to be fair

my reads don everyone are shit rn so im useless

True.
Or if you're not, then the real sk might kill jendana to set you up. But you still might be mafia.

English please?

I like it!