ian krazykat
murs krazykat

Not Voting

gwez
Friend
Nyte

d3818040-62ab-11e9-a4e7-c7d76fe31e8c

Was gonna wait for nyte/gwez but day's short

lol @ faz liking a post and probably thinking "o shit that's kinda compromising" then liking every post

@mafiabot unlynch

i want more discussion.

same. i was really, really tempted there.

sk seriously has to be ian or murs. who else is it gonna be, friend?

sk would most definitely be voting kkat right now

if we're going by gut my gut has been telling me ian was sk since pretty much the start of d2

toss in nyte and that's three gutreads on ian

@Roragok what's the strategy going into D4?

Cop check finds sk right? So maybe this is the nyte to byte the bullet and have our BG protect you. Then you can definitively determine whether it's ian or murs (assuming friend isn't a savant flying under everyone's radar right now). at the very least clear another player making our choice D4 a binary one.

i think if we lynch scum here and i can cop again we can pretty much clear or find the last one.

1 Like

but i think its kkat and ian right now.

1 Like

same. not gonna place a lynch until eod or close to it tho

d4 strategy depends if scum gets lynched d3 or not

If sk or mafia is lynched nyte protects roragok and rora can clear whoever he thinks is most suspicious

If a town is lynched nyte shouldn't bg anyone since mafia and sk can kill her and rora by both targeting roragok

All of you have atrocious guts

i definitely get more fiber than u fam

I still don't get why kkat can't be SK. I'm pretty sure he's scum and faz wanted to Lynch him

Why doesn't that mean sk

If we Lynch him, and he does turn out to be SK, I hope you're all prepared for lengthy talkings to tomorrow.

there's always this

one is a jaded criminal who takes no pleasure in killing but locked himself into the life to support his family

the other is a charming and affable fellow with a dark secret

withdrawing to my isolation chamber for some intensive scumhunting

ok so if kkat is SK then who is mafia?

are u a double bussing mafia dude??