Mixed Signals: DAY 2

Not saying, mafia will kill the higher strength signals. Maybe i used zero maybe i used all of it

im calling sophie/bazinga

@mafiabot vote @SOPHIE

:attention:

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
osiris 2 bazingaboy, Matticus
sophie 1 Osiris
bazingaboy 1 JCrispy

Not Voting

You_lose_i_win, SOPHIE, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

6b3bd2a0-9548-11ed-bb4d-494febbccd6e

then vote him

@mafiabot vote @Osiris

The vote onto sophie when you suspect that pair seems oddly motivated. Is Bazinga your partner? Sophie your partner? As town you obviously always vote bazinga in this situation.

1 Like

@mafiabot unvote

Don't want hammer yet.

So you're saying you scumread asoul? I didn't. I mean I always kind of do, but if he was scum I was going to give him a pass for playing so towny.

So when you did the math here, who is the other person (besides Bazinga) that used zero signal? Must be JCrispy? And you're ignoring him because of posting his role pm? I think in this case you had no other choice but to suspect Sophie+Bazinga.

Full disclosure, I would use my signal as scum, so you shouldn't be avoiding me. There should be some paranoia.

@mafiabot Lynch @osiris

yes it perfectly fits his mo to clown as scum

either vt or jcrispy and jcrispy will eventually push against his win condition so im less afraid of him there

i guess they both could have saved and bazinga have spent it but he would probably have openly said he did if he had

alternatively jcrispy is playing really smart by acting dumb and just trying to pocket me and follow my vote

I appreciate all of your answers, but you never answered my question about who your partner is.

alightsoul his pm confirmed this

1 Like