Mixed Signals: DAY 3

devolve into paranoia about yourself? do you have a split personality?

I'm so confused. Are you actually trying to win as mafia right now?

I am T O W N

if it's not you then crispy pm is fake or kkat bussed quietly but the die is cast by discobot

Ālea iacta est ("The die is cast") is a variation of a Latin phrase (iacta alea est [ˈjakta ˈaːlɛ.a ˈɛs̺t]) attributed by Suetonius to Julius Caesar on 10 January 49 BC, as he led his army across the Rubicon river in Northern Italy. With this step, he entered Italy at the head of his army in defiance of the Senate and began his long civil war against Pompey and the Optimates. The phrase, either in the original Latin or in translation, is used in many languages to indicate that events have passed a point of no return. It is now most commonly cited with the word order changed ("Alea iacta est") rather than in the original phrasing. The same event inspired another idiom with the same meaning, "crossing the Rubicon"

Would jcrispy actually spend the time to fake his pm? I answered "no" every time I suspected him.

what if the host collaborated by sending him a fake pm to balance out the game after vanilla posted his

please do not disparage our host

I considered that of course. That scenario not possible because of timestamp on pm. If you are mafia good job on making me this paranoid.

2 Likes

Its ok to end the game now

Will be doing a full write-up on my thoughts on the game when I get a chance.

1 Like

where kkat

I will post in an hour or two.
BTW my vote was 1.01 on osiris.

:hammer:

Just to clarify: the hammer emoji i posted above is in reference to the mafia concept of majority vote, and not implying I will do severe bodily harm with a hammer to you or anyone else in this thread.

If this game does not end by 7pm est i will be voting with full power with @bazingaboy

I am busy so won't have too much time right now so just throw the game and end the day if you want.

We probably have to vote bazinga no matter what because he's saved his signal every day and if jcrispy faked his pm then gg. If it's kkat I can't really figure out what his plan is so I've just been assuming he's town.

I personally think everyone should have claimed their signal today because mafia has probably pieced it together anyway. Mine is obviously 2.

KKat could have more power than I think he does depending on who used what signal, but no one will claim so I'm left to assume he claimed accurately both days. (Osiris could have used .9 signal instead of him and he could have used .1 last night in the worst case scenario).