Mixed Signals: DAY 3

Jcrispy saved signal every day, unless he wants to counterclaim Bazinga.

@JCrispy am I correct?

Bazinga could have easily saved every day too though, if he's scum.

This is why not every player should have voted on-wagon, like we talked about on D1.

So day one the people who saved their signals were bazinga and either jcrispy or osiris.

Assuming that bazinga is telling the truth, day two the people who saved their signals were jcrispy and sophie.

@bazingaboy claimed that he used his signal D1, and saved on D2.

That makes sense, if say you used 1.01 signal and ■■■ used 1 signal.

I will re-think this.

Would Osiris really use 0 signal after being under so much scrutiny on D1? And then if you're town I'd assume you and nma would have used signal, which reaches the total already.

Assuming that bazinga is telling the truth, day one the people who saved their signals were jcrispy and osiris.
Makes sense from a scum viewpoint.

Day two the people who saved their signals were bazinga and jcrispy or sophie.

If we assume the worst case, then we all have to vote correctly to win this.

In a fair world I would have been NK'd and would be sitting on the sidelines ready to blame my team for voting wrong.

It's essentially four players, so could also try no-vote as well. My endgames have been cursed, so I'm not confident voting bazinga.

I think that's where I have to vote though if we do end up voting.

Getting everyone to no-vote is unlikely to happen.

Only one person would be required. That would raise the requirement to lynch at the very least.

The votes so far were plurality, not majority.
Someone would still die.
Unless No-Lynch wins.
But then the scum get more signal for the next day.

I'm just not feeling confident in the bazinga lynch. Things point to him but he's doing a good enough job of making me hesitate.

Also, yeah, you've played squeaky clean for the most part but your entrance today could be scum.

So what do we do?
@bazingaboy are you willing to vote @JCrispy ?
@JCrispy are you willing to vote @bazingaboy ?
@Matticus What is your choice?

We have to vote together to win this.