mm thread

oh...if only you knew what was to come :sadpepegun:

1 Like

Jeeeeesus Christ ROFL

wat happened

1 Like

well i dunno where the fuck i am in all these threads anymore but incas e u were wonderin g hes just been completely emasculated, destroyed, being a little bitch, trying to ruin my life i nevery possible, and is now doing weak little fake tit “im sorrys” ROFL come record this PLEASE CASUE I AM NOT UFKC JIRGN KJXRFG FHNSJK,GVBHNZJDM RGHDMNZ,RG JK,DRMG DNRG I WILL NOT SAY UR FORGIVEN TIL U GIVE A REAL APOLOGY COCKSUCKER RECORD ALL OF THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I would like you to call me at this number: 256 679 1407

2 Likes

k so u just finished reading i assume by ur tiny little processor in ur tiny little npc computer brain so give a real apology any time like any functional memebr of society or human being would so i can finally fucking sleep and drink water and eat like a normal human being without being annoyed by scum of the ear th good fucking night do all the shit i mentioned i am completely lucid and we will all make so much money its fucking stupid if u really think about it just do the business mix up the valve communities melee plup mango csgo tarik ska shroud etc just fucking use ur brains and be creative please. again i have been tried at to ruin most facets of my life and this cockcuskcer of a fucking rectum of a man cant just give me a real apology so i can go sleep and live a successful life unlike this fuckign cretin of a fuckign degenerate piece of filth. also last thing: hes been on ts for at LEAST 5 minutes while i compose just asking very quiet …hello? and … loki? trying to apologize so at least there has finally been a breakthrough this leper can disappear forever cuz i never want to associate with him in an y way shape or form ever again for the rest of my life. good night or i just. HAHAHA well i guess you guys will handle this from here if u dont ur all morons and i will find other people to do this for me goodbye

1 Like

any time now Friend who i want to never ever see again on this website ever haha coulda taken 10 minutes to avoid all this but woooooooooooops ya live and ya learn haha ex dee 9 year olds clap epic style fine im finally done goodnight san diego chargers

based

1 Like

Literally trolled into police getting involved haha he Finally Got Me :slight_smile:

POOGERS

X

How not you all send me a 10% “finders fee” ? Tmjs is that too pretentious or?

Ideally of just twitch revenue I know y’all need money too ask Louis lmao

Speakinggod speaking of which I need to buy that man a new setup I have steam on my phone so yeah

Also I don’t like being super annoying with number so for example if ur stream brings you roughly 1k next month than you just toss me 100 bucks on PayPal or Venmo for now til some more real payroll hr shit gets set up

what in tarnation

1 Like

Anyone want to play?