Music thread

rachael price is a milf

iā€™m fukkin sad tonight

:frowning: sun kil moon kinda night

funnily enough it was someone in the loony bin who told me about mark kozelek about 4 years ago. hope that guy is doing well.

never checked out his work before sun kil moon, only have fond memories of benji getting me through hard times. everyon eshould listen to that album

at least listen to Rollercoaster, his old bands first album (as red house painters). i couldnā€™t recommend it enough. just good american sadcore. christ Benji is sad i might listen to that after this

2 Likes

youtube links are nicer on here than old nadota, thats a plus!

2 Likes

very true

1 Like

rest in peace having to edit that shit on mobile

2 Likes

Kiki do you love me

Drake is so good. Every Person that denies that hes one of the goats of this generation is delusional. People say Views and Scorpion are bad but i dont know any other albums with that many hits on them, besides something like the latest post malone album. Views and Scorpion with 30% less songs are great albums. Right now its too bloated

KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME

Theyā€™re really bad compared to old/er drake

1 Like

Yeah with less bloat maybe theyā€™re maybe better than drakes 2014-16 albums but Iā€™m still p sure his first 2 studio albums are his best.

1 Like

Didnt nothing was the same come out in 2014-2016? Even more life is pretty good(second half especially)

Yeah, I think nwts is way better than more life but honestly I havenā€™t given more life a shot so much as came to the conclusion that itā€™s passable from everything Iā€™ve heard

2 Likes

this song is dope, especially 2 chainzā€™ verse

2 Likes