NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

Yeah he totally wrecked people by saying nothing

huge if true

True and huge, those are not normal fire patterns.

Shout outs to lockhead martin, i see what you created, i’m impressed but im not a fan of using military weapons vs citizens. If god does not punish you for this, a man will.

i gotta ask lockhead martin who they sold the DEWs to.

Are these the same type of DEWs that they gangstalk you with?

thankfully no, my gang stalkers are too afraid to gangstalk me.

I gang stalk bitch niggas

do you know why NYC has no real pay phones? the only payphones are the ones with the fucking camera on it. I have to wear a mask in order to make a private call. shit is sad.
all the pay phones have bee nconverted to those wifi kiosk who have a camera built in.

Fuckers think they run my city, feds copped my security footage of a shootout infront of my building, but not before threatening to tkae me to court, damn son i was dead ass in a dota game i just didnt wanna lose or keep my team waiting, them feds didnt understand i had to pause and dc.
fuck

TBH i never lost in court.

I mean i dont take many chances i aint been in the system too many times but i’ve already beat like 3 tickets, i’m trying for my 4th victory. Im 3-0 right now.

im scared of losing my job. I think thats my deepest fear.

lmao

Unironic commies are actually the worst

sure commies are bad but i think unironically believing how we currently handle economic policy is good or just “Fine” is worse, atleast there’s some acknowledgment of potential flaws from the commie’s perspective

thought u said i was a Good Person

What are the flaws you would point out in the way we currently handle economic policy and what are your suggested solutions?

the biggest flaw is that when i want to buy a cupcake only certain flavors are available due to the cost of buying different ingredients

if we were in a planned economy we could plan to have many flavors of cupcakes available at once

the cupcakeconomy if you will

this is a good point

i rarely hear a communist talk about the safe way to transition from capitalism to communism as well or like what degree of communism is inappropriate

do u know of any more modern takes on communism i can read about lmao