NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

What?

:pepehack: :pep

Blockquote
:peepogun:

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/1079503647321542657

1 Like

It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.

Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

SIIIPPPP

yep, warcraft III was a good game.

1 Like

I saw most of the article but didnt catch that last line, that changes a lot of things

I think if people have had any testosterone/hgh/steroids beyond their naturally occurring amount, including medically necessary usages etc, they should not be allowed to compete in competitions where the athletes are supposed to be natural

Is that a controversial opinion? Hoping to get some libtard input on this one

The problem: those with the naturally highest test would always win.

Testosterone is so fucking good

Testosterone makes your bones denser and you shorter- no use in juicing past puberty

TRT is virtually required past 35 if you want to be in any sort of respectable shape

I got my test levels checked they haven’t called back yet but regardless of the result I’m asking for trt

It’s either that or I’m doing steroids, doc. Your choice.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

And I’m a idjot, you think I can do steroids safely?

What are estrogen bloxkersM why doesn’t my dick work aDOC HELP

That was a troll post

1 Like

However u should probably do steroids

1 Like

If u want to be at all fit or respectable

İ don’t want to be fit. İ want to be a GORİLLA