NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

Traffic so bad I’m just typing no hands on the wheel accelerating

According to the Los Angeles Times I live in south central

a bullet probably goes for less than a dollar

Dont Kill Yoself tho :(

if I put a nail on the back of a bullet and hit it with a hammer with the bullet pointed towards my face will it go off with enough force

Blaow blaow

lmao

I’m guessing no but I don’t know enough about physics to confirm this

The answer is no you need a barrel for the bullet to explode with lethal force

:trumpapproves:

Home made pipe gun duh

So… Hi. My name is Lizzie. I’ve had pretty bad depression for years and it’s gotten pretty bad in July. I’ve attempted suicide twice that month but since then it seemed like I’ve slowly but surely started regaining my will to live and ability to function. But alas, since last month I got back to the starting point. just out of the blue, I started contemplating suicide more and more often, and I’m currently at a point where I literally cannot make myself leave bed even when I need to go to the bathroom at times, and I feel terrible about 70% of the time.

And yet, I still get up when the computer isn’t occupied, and I play dota. When I play dota I don’t think about depressing stuff. I don’t feel like jumping off a bridge. I don’t want to choke myself. I want to focus on the game and win. Dota is my time off the depression and it’s an absolute lifesaver. No matter how terrible I feel, no matter how close I am to taking those pills or jumping off that balcony, the moment I sit down and queue for a game all the troubles go away and I’m completely occupied by the game. Whether I win or lose, I’ll stay occupied for hours even after I finish playing and think about strategies, heroes, item builds and so on and so forth.

I want to sincerely thank dota’s development team and valve for not giving up on dota and updating it. You folks are the main, if not the only reason, that I’m currently not rotting in some casket, buried 10 feet underground. The meta hasn’t been very kind to some of my favourite heroes - meepo, timber, lc, arc and willow, but I’m definitely enjoying it more than enough to keep at it.

Hopefully I will soon be able to get out of that unending depressive state, but for now dota is doing a great job at nullifying the effect and making life livable.

Get help Jacob

https://twitter.com/_stickfab/status/1088243012528943105

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Sure-I-dated-Kamala-Harris-So-what-13562972.php

Very short article, make sure to read to the end

2 Likes

LMAO

CALIFORNIAS TOP COP 4 PREZ

I wish that was in a bigger publication

I read it and then I read the comments

The word libtard was in there at least once