NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

You're lucky you have someone of such talent as myself in this community.

1 Like

Thanks for linking. Unfortunately I spotted the issue. There is no way I'm going through all that shit to find something funny. We need someone a bit more autistic than me for this task.

Well. Seems that turned out to be a lie. Hahahaha

1 Like

Mere months later the forum was fundamentally transformed into a T-shirt storefront.

I'm pretty sure the mafia subforum got a sick transparent ak-47 icon

One of the greatest mafia games of all time. Led to the complete collapse of the mafia subforum, the departure of Klaze (Glen), flopagis, LBJ and KrazyKat took like a month to get their accs back

Unfortunately I cannot access the page 1

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

3 Likes

wait you can say ■■■■■ on that forum? this place fucking sucks lmao

This is when broodstar was posting full time from my account and both KZZ and "agile mind" (his two best butt-buddies) were extremely upset about his posts

You can see where I come in with the 5:18AM posts

Get a life dude.

1 Like

Anything to say about your posts in this thread ■■■■■■

We're cancelling the admin ■■■

You can open up three pages of that old forum and come to the conclusion that this place is such shit because the 2017~ Alightsoul-esque moral preening posting is the only thing that still exists here.

vbulletin is just so aesthetically pleasing -- blank quote posts are incredible. Just impossible to do on this garbage where you can't even say r*tard.

Link any funny thing that you said or did on the old forum. You can't.

1 Like

That’s an own

Thank you LBJ for the support.

I played a mafia game where I NK'ed my mafia partner Cactus in a LYLO situation, and told Slithereen that he could either lynch someone else and lose to the above, or lynch me under the logic of the above WIFOM r*tardation. I don't think he played mafia after that.

1 Like