NAmafia voting thread

He did that? That actually happened?

1 Like

i joined after a disastrous dota game apparently. no one wanted to play

I'm sorry that your friends don't want to play with you. Seems they weren't real friends after all

osiris just comes into teamspeak and just blathers for 45 minutes about how "im so mad" or "wow jones is grumpy today!" but I actually let him on my friends list on steam after he randomly added me a few days ago

6 people on my steam friends list: anyone who knows me should realize how out of the ordinary this is -- to posit that I am mad, unwell, angry... lmao

Get done playing my game with (randoms) Almond and Marski -- Osiris slumps into TeamSpeak disheveled and greasy: "Little guy seems really angry today!"

i was trying to be empathetic i could tell it's been a tough one

1 Like

Osiris metaphorically wheels himself into teamspeak in a secondhand wheelchair, gasping for breath, and barely mutters out his catch phrase -- "wow must have been a rough one today bud"

Osiris -- croaking -- skin pale and covered in a thin layer of sweat -- "having a normal one today I see"

if i post a picture will you feel better

if you think I feel anything but immeasurable bliss and my body enveloped in a cocoon of warmth while making fun of you on this forum you have completely misread the situation.

i was born to stamp out evil from this world

female narcissism

1 Like

i made that up ■■■■■■

it's ok you made it real

a cocoon of warmth?

2 Likes

youre an incel you wouldnt understand

1 Like

the cope cocoon

1 Like

can't get the stink out -- he's been hanging around for days....

Screenshot (8)

you should not have announced the marriage it was all downhill after