NewD3 Hyena Town Day 2

@anon82208883 did you know youre supposed to claim as a PR and not just die

3 Likes

@mafiabot vote bazingaboy

Ian flipped. you're implying insom killed him to avoid a policy lynch. I have two issues with this

1. Ian wasn't tunneling insom to shit this game, that's just a general trend. maybe insom did kill him just to avoid being tunneled and having to NK him
  2. you didn't tell town this implication, probably because you don't want to have people poke holes in it. seems like you just want day to end quickly, and aren't bothering to scumhunt. this differs from your last scum game, but that's because you took iaafrs feedback

either way I feel like insom would've flipped someone else and the fact that kat was annoyingly hard to lynch shouldn't be overlooked

1 Like

weird how you didn't open with this too

i dont care about anything that happened last day or the nk or the claims, in fact i dont care about the game at all considering we cant do the bare minimum of claiming i just know insom is mafia based on his meta, and idc anything else

I think that's what you want to imply with this NK and you're just being this way because you think if you'll try too hard you'll be scumread

lynch went up against you and Kyle and luckily Kyle flipped but you don't think you're safe yet which is why you went for this lol

I'm pretty much set for today if anyone else wants to weigh in go for it

I'd like to trust a tracker claim and vote bazinga, but he seems towny to me, and I don't trust anything Kischie says at this point.

yeah it's not real but he could still be the other PR. if there's a different other PR doesnt speak up they're basically getting me killed

And if there is some other PR, if he does speak up he gets himself killed.
This is why I stopped playing with goy club.

youre reading too much into that meta read

its really a ‘how much of the game am I playing on mobile’ thing vs scum/town, I had town games with big effortposts a few years back before you joined. understandable read by you though, id prolly think the same

go back to your phone then so ic an townread you, scum

1 Like

this is a lesson many wanted to pay for unfortunately

the other pr should attempt to cc

1 Like

Should i click it?

It's initiated