NOT IRONIC: WOULD YOU CARE IF I DIED?

In some sense I believe every life is precious and the ending of a life is tragic no matter the circumstances, like in abortion, like an avoidable unnatural death should be avoided when possible. However also like an abortion when a non-white baby is aborted I’m not shedding any tears about it

I don't know who you are.
But please don't think about this.

Yes I would care, I consider you one of my closest friends and a kind of kindred soul. So this would weigh heavily on me.

yeah I would be sad if you died no doubt

I don't know who this is.

1 Like

Its nyte

1 Like

1 Like

images

So who is it? I really don't know.

Is it benny? toprak?

benny made the op

1 Like

I really hope he is ok.

1 Like

hes not: hes massively overweight, flabby, and rotund.

1 Like

Legacy is a male thing to type

oh i replied as if it was jones, i'd have said something a bit diff if I knew it was benny

hey benny if you're reading this don't kill yourself bud

Nobody is killing themselves this thread is LARPing

1 Like

It's been almost ten years dude. Is it really that hard to tell people apart in this place?

1 Like

idk apparently in this case it was my bad bro

felt like some shit jones might say to me, I was suspicious but I thought it was maybe ewiz

ALL SOULS ARE PRECIOUS AND SACRED. I WOULD CARE IF YOU PASSED. ENJOY LIFE, RIDE THIS BATTLE OF THE TEMPORARY ALONGSIDE YOUR BROTHER. REFPSI. OUR REWARD IN DEATH IS SPECIAL. I WILL REACH THE END ON MY TERMS. THANK YOU GODBLESS LORD. I AM READY BUT UNPREPARED. KEEP ME ALIVE AND KEEP ME SAFE. I WILL BOW BEFORE YOU WHEN IT IS TIME. FROM ME TO YOU. SINCE BIRTH, TIL THE END.