OFFICIAL REVIVAL OF NADOTA MAFIA !

I’m glad the games not running cuz I’m at ACEN :)

Anime Central

Convention

Description

Anime Central is an annual three-day anime convention held during May at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare & Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. The convention is organized by the Midwest Animation Promotion Society. Wikipedia

1 Like

■■■

1 Like

Did u cosplay
I’m going to phx fan fusion this weekend it’ll be a blast

Not even a little bit. Didn’t know my friends were there until after day 1

Cosplay seems cool, like it’s another expressive art that takes talent. But it don’t feel right. I don’t wanna say it’s entitled but it is the kinda there where it feels like unless you’re rocking shitty cosplay you must be making enough and have the free time or resources to learn to construct your own shit.

This one’s on the bucket list between me and a few friends tho

Oh yeah that and the obsessive thirst traps. I wonder how many cosplay anime chads are just incredible coomers looking for an amateur score

If you channel 1/10 of ur video game playing time into making a decent cosplay over the course of a year it’ll be really good and cheap. You dont have to do it if you don’t wanna but it’s not something to feel a type of way about I don’t think.

That said, I’m a cheap mofo and pulling up with an akatsuki cloak one day and an organization 13 cloak for another day. No accessories cuz it’s a pain to carry a sword or w/e and buy more stuff on the merch floor. I def put more effort into ren fair costumes than con cosplays

1 Like

My ren fest costume consists of a bull horn that I drink mead out of.

1 Like

That’s dope too you should post that shit

If naruto was real akatsuki would be the goyclub and you're not in it

2 Likes

Goyclub hasn’t even assassinated a single political figure smh

We have one(1) failed assassination attempt on Mi***** Ho***

Soft as hell

I think it's time for a new arc in my life, get me in the goyclub

1 Like

reddit.com/r/goyclub

2 Likes

another intelligent zinger well doen