OFFICIAL REVIVAL OF NADOTA MAFIA !

@mafiabot slist

Stop crying lol

1 Like

I put effort into my hosts and let you guys determine the game. And I agree with your thoughts. But you’re welcome to unsign and make your own shitty game

1 Like

Don't be so offended - I'm just making it clear that people don't sign up for "determining the game", that's what we pay you to do for us. Your signup thread is unappealing, bland, and it doesn't provoke any emotion or interest in signing for the games.

1 Like

You making a thread and sending out some PMs isn't the kind of "effort" that makes a great mafia host, that's just the bare minimum of not being an active detriment to the mafia subforum.

not a single piece of colored text in this thread. why would I sign the game without knowing the colors for town and mafia?

2 Likes

@mafiabot sign

I hope I don't forget about this

3 Likes

I agree. A lot of us mostly play mafia for the story so simply changing the title to "Wild West Mafia" "PokeMafia" really goes a long way

1 Like

If it's just a blank thread we don't know what we're signing up for

1 Like

True but I want to let the players determine. And iOS a decent measure of if you’re present to play too. Or whatever you can choose to be in the convo or not and I’ll ping you (and complain after when you were not there to determine or start but didn’t ask))

People don’t cry before they signup so it remains irrellevant? HOWLLO WKEAUO?

@gamut

1 Like

Sign

@mafiabot sign

bot broke btw

He sleepy I have to wake

We have seven. Let's do this.

Ok I’ll get the game going

First step what are we running with 7

This is how the bot wakes up

@mafiabot add @LuckyArtist