Phantoms: Day 2

Is this a joke

If any other player did this I'd assume it's a joke but you're part of the nu-namafia meta

Get em benny

Let me iso these people. I was not really leaning bazingaboy scum. I still don't like kkat but I'm willing to postpone that for now.

I find this part the most scummy imo. That seems like trying to just waste time discussing something that is not going to help us at all.

Well I'm awake now anyone wanna chat?

Benny besides me who's your scum?

Alightsoul

Benny who's acceptable other than Roragok to you

Although he plays intentionally to towns detriment very often.

I would rather flip you Roragok and then work from there

Why?

Why not Epok?

Are you not concerned about Roragok's weird softclaim situation?

Reminder epok is claimed as VT and spent all of yesterday fixated on Roragok but completely forgot about him today after I told him I found it believable as a bus

Epok is just not that great at mafia man

I'm sorry to you and I'm sorry to Dan but I made that mistake quite consistently in my games with him - suspecting Dan of being mafia. He's very similar to you as in I can't tell if they're scum or just town detriment

That mistake? You intentionally lynched him d1 every game for several months with nmagane as a joke to grief him

Mm I'm sure it had nothing to do with his constant scum-tells. Just like he's playing scum now right? Once he flips and we find out his role I'm sure this won't come back to haunt you :slight_smile:

1 Like

(This isn't true by the way - just one of your weird lies like calling LBJ a ****** recently).