Phantoms: Day 2

It isn't my fault you can't appreciate any type of play out of the ordinary MU routine without falling back on your principles.

@mafiabot lynch epok

You're squirming

Using me as an example for ā€œbelievingā€ wintermute is very illuminating. I donā€™t think itā€™s a mystery, to anyone here, how I feel about you and what I ā€œbelieveā€

Every post you write sounds like it was sent back and forward on google translate english to japanese setting about a dozen times

EOD was around 20 minutes ago. There's no squirming. You're just an idiot playing an idiot style of game.
Do you think I didn't read the first line in the thread and thought to fake claim phantom? Get real.

Did I say that? Your posts make no sense - the more you post the less believable I find you

Stop lynching Dan

There's definitely scum in FMU/Alightsoul/Nyte

And the day is over regardless so this shouldn't count.

The lynch has already been made. I don't care about what you think, you're just a shit player, last game and this game proved that.

Day is over. Stop posting.

Pretty much anyone lynching me is scum or really bad. Had better hopes for this site but I guess not.

I defended fmu through the day and on the phantom thing

At eod he's insulting me about MU and the phantom thing

I think you might be a moron dude

Read the fucking host message.

No you're just not a good player.

Why is Dendi even allowed back

The town assembles and puts fuckmafiauniverse to trial. Upon investigation, it comes to light that he is a Mafia Doctor, and he is promptly killed.

It is now Night 2. Send me all night actions by 11pm.

@mafiabot kill @fuckmafiauniverse

autoopen features acting buggy