Phantoms: Day 2

hes been afk today, bet when theres an easy lynch target he comes back suddenly

can you stop being such a fucking moron, it's definitely not fuckign me

Kkat still sounds like trash and hasn't said anything about his role

Roragok sounds like he's claiming above and if he is i guess he's not the lynch

if ur softclaiming a pr and have already wasted ur ability theres no reason as town to not just fullclaim i dont think

ur a target for mafia tonight either way and all it does is hide information from twon.

I like Friends posts, i dont think wolfy would post 100% lock town benny as scum, Benny sounds Okay above but if Roragok's claiming it wont mean much. I'll iso murs cuz i have no read on him

I did not waste it.

oh got it u were just confused as to what it does

Correct

still weird to me that you'd post that ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Cause I'm depressed my soft claim earlier didn't work

1 Like

That's cause it didn't do what I expected

1 Like

oh hmm did i fuck hte select emoji or is the site not displaying back slash right

if my scum roragoks lynching town kkat theory is out the window i guess kkat's looking nice. This is a hard game honestly. FMU looks way better today than he did yesterday, proly not him. Murs still doesnt look bueno. I like that riley's been clearing me but he could be doing that just to pocket me.

I guess Riley murs Kkat benny/PFT is my scum group, maybe nytes in there idk.

I want you guys to imagine being FMU and try to get into the mind of someone who gets more mad about wolfy posting things like LMAO or gifs, over being mad at yns claiming scum as town.

This is truly the mind of an enigma

@mafiabot lynch krazykat

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Omfg did u guys not read

Get flexed on kid

from the top post of today

why are u not fucking voting this guy the fuck

there's a world where he's town and he's an important PR and fakeclaimed but EVERYONE is just townreading him for it????

am i missing something??????